Client first, licensed advisers and excellent pricing options. Read why over 12,000 clients have preferred and trusted Intergate to assist them with their emigration plans.
Intergate Emigration - Licensed Advisors for New Zealand
At Intergate Emigration we have a passion for moving people to their dream destinations. We have licensed immigration advisers for both New Zealand and Australia This means we can assist you with the all visa's and residency applications for either country.
As part of the Intergate Group we have been in the business of helping people emigrate since 2006. Since then we have grown to a staff compliment more than 120. We offer immigration services to Australia, New Zealand and Africa. In addition to this we also run 4 visa application centres on behalf of the Germany Embassy and Consulate of South Africa.;
Our growth has seen us establish offices in the United Kingdom, Germany and South Africa. As a result can provide local advice on your doorstep.
A company that understands your needs and provides a service tailored to these needs.
What you can expect from Intergate Emigration
Immigration to New Zealand is a complex legal arena and of course a highly emotive one for prospective immigrants . No doubt you have a thousand and one questions. Not just initially, but throughout the entire emigration process. Therefore our service is one which is built on not just getting you a visa, but making the process as stress free as possible.
Our service is based around the following pillars:
- We pride ourselves on equipping you with the right information at the right time, to enable you to make informed decisions.
- We won’t make any promises we cannot keep.
- A thorough initial assessment (where applicable) as to your eligibility before paying full service fees.
- Constant communication and support as we prepare any applications.
- Continuous monitoring of submitted applications.
- Confidence by having one of our registered immigration advisers handle your application.
Access licensed immigration advisers
Intergate Emigration - Licensed Immigration Advisers for New Zealand
Immigration New Zealand advises all those seeking professional services to only engage the services of licensed immigration advisers. Most noteworthy is that only licensed immigration advisers are able to provide you with advice and services.
Intergate Emigration has 3 licensed advisers:
This is a sample text. You can click on it to edit it inline or open the element options to access additional options for this element.
What you can expect from us
The Intergate Group has successfully processed in excess of 12,000 permit and visa applications. We have dealt with clients from over 30 countries around the world. As the appointed partner to the German Embassy and Consular of South Africa we also process some 30,000 Schengen visa applications per year. The result of this experience is firstly being able to recognize the magnitude of the decision you are about to make. Emigration involves people, their ambitions, desires, dreams and their family. It means moving life’s and leaving loved ones behind.
It constitutes a decision of some magnitude and deserves a service that recognises this. As a consequence of this we provide:
- Knowledgeable advice given in a straight-forward manner.
- Clear and concise service offerings with straight-forward pricing.
- Prompt responses and a proactive attitude.
- A stepped process which means you only commit when you know all the facts.
- A guiding hand to assist you through the entire process.
Contact us today! Find out for yourself why Intergate Emigration is the preferred choice for emigrants to New Zealand and get your free initial assessment.